He’s the fastest person who has ever lived (in recorded history). He currently holds the World Record for the 100m sprint at just 9.58 seconds (achieved in Berlin in 2009, beating his own previous record of 9.69 seconds at the 2008 Olympic Games in Beijing).
Usain Bolt also hold the second fastest time of 9.69 seconds for 100meters race. The records made by him are:
- 45.28 sec in 2007 in 400m race
- 9.69 sec in 2008 in 100m race
- 19.30 sec in 2008 in 200m race
- 9.58 sec in 2009 in 100m race
- 19.19 sec in 2009 in 200m race